jin scolded me for not blogging. =X lolz, not that I'm unhappy though, 'coz it means some one cares. =)
Life's been scary? Everyday's like a rollercoaster ride, there's high and low, 360 degree turn, and things passed by so fast that it seems blurred. Many days late at night, I'll lie on my bed and was unsure what I've accomplished each day, often I felt I'm just going through life with no purpose in mind. Mood swings are frequent these few weeks. One moment, life is still wonderful, there's always still some hope; next second, everything seems to be hopeless, it feels as if I've fell into a deep deep pit that I'll never be able to climb up.
But well I'm use to it, and I'm determine to ensure it don't affect me... so it don't. =) Read a fiction about some tough tough military training for the best of the elite. And one thing the trainer said is, "You gotta want it badly enough" Perhaps I have not want it bad enough. 3 more weeks, if I want it bad enough, will it makes a diffrent?
At times I just feel like running away from everything and Jay's 《世界末日》 " ... 全世界好像只有我疲惫.." But at the same moment I'll remind myself of 《当你孤单你会想起谁》 "... 而孤单的滋味谁都会理解,不只是你我会感觉到疲惫..." Everyone is working hard, everyone is tired, though not everyone will get through, don't deprive yourself of that chance.
Many people had said 2 years in JC will be gone very fast. Remember, last year, I've been hoping JC be over soon, I don't like the life. But graduation in few days time, I just hope to go back to those days. Then I shoot (I really miss shooting lots lots lots), I get so busy over m45 stuff, going for SJ meetings now and then, of course there's the big headache PW. These memories.... I'll not exchange it for anything. I always believe that in life everything happens for some purpose. Then I don't see it, now I treasure it. Currently, life seems to be horrible, perhaps one day I'll eventually see the light... =)
I love my life. Without any part of it, I won't be who I am today.