Tuesday, February 05, 2008
~ 1:15 AM ~
Whee so long no post... bull and jin help me sweep some spidey webbys away. =P Sorry ar busy busy... a short and fast one...
CNY in few more days. Hectic days. New things at home that need to move around and stuff. No time to pack my room yet. Still in warzone state. Waiting for miracle to happen like last year cny. Lolz last minute makeover for my room. Hopefully can manage it this year as well. =) But this year slightly worse than last year cos even my clothes are not settled despite all those shopping trips. Haiz. Today OT till 8++pm, nearly KO. Luckily Cindy's there to crap with me. I'm fortunate and thankful that I've such great colleagues. =)
Well perhaps after cny i'll have the mood to backtrack and blog those events i've missed out... eg. poc, mahjong sessions, cny outing, all the outings with darl, candy, bullbull, crappy things that happened at work... lolz so many things. I'm always afraid that if I don't record this things somewhere soon, my brain will eventually run out of memory space and I lost all these memories. Haha silly me.
Very tired. Need sleep. Gotta throw everything on my bed onto my chair and sleep. Nitez.