Wednesday, August 26, 2009
~ 12:29 AM ~
August... when all the uni start school once again... 88 jc guys start this yr too... nxt yr will be the 88 poly guys turn....
If 2 yrs ago, I've the courage to choose what I'll like to study... I'll be graduating and perhaps joining them next yr too...
Since young we're often told... Study what you like, like what you study... and studying won't be a chore...
Then i always thought... once I've the choice I'll study what I love. I'll work in a field where I'll love my job.
But as we grow... we realise things are often not that easy. Yes, if you want hard enough, high chances you will get it. But are you courageous to take the risk, to walk the path that differs from the norm... I'm not...
2005 I'm given the chance to pursue what I like... but I can't make up my mind.
2007, 2008 even up to 2009 there's always a chance... just if i want to take it or not... but I just let it pass...
No focus in life... Its.... really horrible. I thought then when I finally decided to take what I'm doing now, I could make myself focus and do well in it... but then I realise... Its really hard to when you don't even like it... everything is a chore. I gave myself, promise myself 1 yr... but I can't keep to it. In fact, its getting bad to worse. I've tried... I really did.... perhaps I'm one who could never excel.
Perhaps I'll just forever follow the norm... get a normal admin job, work the normal hours, do the routine things everyday... earn a normal average pay, live an average life, be an average person going through the motion in life... haha... Well Done Hong!