Its over... and I'm over too. DEAD. perhaps not now... but i think come 3rd June I'll be.
ER didn't turn out as bad as I thought it will be... i think i can still manage a pass with my talk cock skills... BUT! investment was a KILLER! i think the whole exam hall of pple walk out with the... "I'm going to be dead" face, with all the head shaking... but well... they'll be much more at ease if they saw my more than half empty paper. argh!
I don't want to redo the horrible terrible investment project!!! omg. argh. it will be a miracle if it can pass. wdl wdl wdl lar!!! :( haix.
Good luck to all those out there still studying for exams..
shall wait for my sakae with sw and aunty dear... :) before i si de ming mu ba =X. haha. haix.
when the exams end on such a note.. there's no mood to do anything.