Lazy to blog these days.. cos blogging time always seems to mean emo time.. tired of being emo too.. lol. in fact seems to be tired of everything.. easier to live life day by day.. throw all emotions aside.. laugh when you're supposed to laugh.. talk cock sing song.. who said life is real anyway.. haha. 人生就像一场戏.. guess no point being too serious ya.. packing all the days full of activities.. last week was sj day rehearsals.. sj day.. now will be working the next project.. in between planning meetups.. of course meetup these days don't include them anymore.. 也算了.. too tiring..
Miracles do happen.. but don't be hopeful.. they don't come often.. most of the time its disappointment that comes with it..
I just don't understand.. why there's always lies.. I learned it the hard way that somehow things will always come to light.. since then I tried not to.. those tv shows that showed all the coincidences that lies get exposed sometimes just happen in real life too.. the feeling of being lied to just sucks. no matter if its big or small.. esp. by those who mattered.. cos it means that you don't trust enough anymore.. haiz.
lol. told myself no emo-ing this time round when blogging.. seems that I failed once more.. lol.
life's been not too bad if I want to see it in a positive light.. SJ day.. seeing the kids.. training them.. been quite enjoyable. been a long time since I'm down for SJ day.. and nua-ed one whole day in zhss.. lol.
meet up with quite a few pple finally these few weeks.. zoe girl for bkt, retard for lunch. went shabu with charmaine, tianhui and gang, night walk with charmaine, crystal, elena to helix bridge.. standing there, looking at the floating platform. we so miss those days.. and I so miss them.. ndp getting nearer just increase the frequency of thinking of the past.. haha.
gotta look forward and carry on.. though i dunno what lies ahead.. no matter what gotta live through it! :)
oh ya. going to get stand chart a miss this year.. kept the promise to myself last year to complete 3.. this year.. too many consideration.. too many factors.. and decided to stop a year.. I'll continue again next year.. I will.. that will be another promise to myself.. stand chart to me meant a lot.. a lot..
getting late.. good night. another pack program for tml.. I'm already prepared for disappointment though lol. tml's going to bring back lots of memories..